Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Cry Of The Hawk!!

I had a moment yesterday that I will remember for a long time. As I was photographing the multiple  military graves (lined up as if still marching in their hundreds) I heard the distinctive cry of a predator. I looked up to see a large hawk swooping down over the graves quite low. An amazing frightening call he makes, flying so near seconds later. Sort of took my breath away. A truly beautiful sight. And this all happened in Calgary, imagine the wonders awaiting in more isolated parts of Canada!

Got to love the making of ambrotypes for AMBROTOS KANATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ambrotype Boxes

Today I picked up 2 of these custom made boxes for $70 CAD.  After foolishly and accidentally breaking 2 of my 11x14 plates from last week. ...