Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Tack Boxes for AMBROTOS KANATA

Picked up two large, used, horse tack boxes. 36 inches long, 24 inches, 25 inches tall. 3/4 inch plywood with metal supports all round. Each box is 70 lbs and super solid. Cost was $60 CAD for 2. 

I plan to paint them black then place 1 on the flatbed of the beast and 1 in the trailer. The trailer box will be used to safely house my 24x24 inch silver tank. The idea being I will be able to safely travel with the acrylic leak proof tank, secure, inside box WITHOUT removing the silver nitrate.  This would only be done in shooting situations where I need a quick departure.  The silver and the tank should be well protected, inside this wooden safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ambrotype Boxes

Today I picked up 2 of these custom made boxes for $70 CAD.  After foolishly and accidentally breaking 2 of my 11x14 plates from last week. ...