Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2024

The Beast and Freddy!

Hooked Freddy the darkroom trailer to THE BEAST (1 ton F350 Ford flatbed truck)  for the first time. She pulls beautifully. I might need to change out the 6 pin truck trailer connector for a 7 pin. I am currently using an adapter, not sure that is the best solution.  Will try to do an 8x10 dyptch today of a school park.

First shoot of the season!

Update* I found that driving, backing up and connecting the trailer to the hitch is way easier with the 1 ton versus the motorhome. I have been told a long vehicle with a short trailer is the most difficult to back up (like the motorhome trailer set up I use). I found today driving the 1 ton that I could hook up the trailer by myself and that driving was much easier, maybe 1/2 as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ambrotype Boxes

Today I picked up 2 of these custom made boxes for $70 CAD.  After foolishly and accidentally breaking 2 of my 11x14 plates from last week. ...