Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2024

New Filter Funnel System!

New supersized Silver Nitrate filter system. Using the extra large funnels, clamps and my Goodwill buy coffee filters for the first time. Also picked up a new 5000ml Laboratory bottle ($96 CAD).I believe I will have to carry 4 of these bottles when doing 35x35 inch plates Probably 3 for 24x2 inch.

The tools are pretty much organized now. I hope to try 24x24 on Sunday. Still need to get more trays and figure out the camera gear.

Note* Am hoping the extra large funnels and the new 5000 ml bottle will help with Silver spillage issues, do to overflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possible AMBROTOS KANATA Shooting Location

Found this place today, Fort Simpson Northwest Territories. I think it might be a good place to shoot, tell the story of the region and its ...