Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2024

I Can See in the Dark!

Used the Costco red headlights, for the first time, in the darkroom the last 2 days, I accidentally lost my normal darkroom safe lights during some trailer darkroom renovations. The headlamps were far superior. I can now see the development much better and the dark door side of the trailer where I load plates is much brighter!

I should have been using the headlamp years ago! Maybe faster and more efficient darkroom work (I can see in the dark), led to a higher output of good plates. Love this new tool. 

Had another bit of luck yesterday, with this headlamp magic. A bit of fate happening here. After years of waiting and requesting to photograph the plant, all went right over the weekend.

Tired me on day two, on the plant shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possible AMBROTOS KANATA Shooting Location

Found this place today, Fort Simpson Northwest Territories. I think it might be a good place to shoot, tell the story of the region and its ...