Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Made More Cement Ambrotype Trays

Bought another 12 smaller size cement mixing trays. I also adapted these trays with cork inserts (4) to create more separate between trays. This allows me to transport wet plates in water after Ambrotyoe shoots.

As I have improved my wet plate skills, I have been making more plates and larger plates. I was running out of trays early in the day. Now I have over 20 trays, that should be e ight for any 11x14 inch, 14x14 inch shooting day.

Note* I used six of these new trays during the most recent Elk Island shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Possible AMBROTOS KANATA Shooting Location

Found this place today, Fort Simpson Northwest Territories. I think it might be a good place to shoot, tell the story of the region and its ...